EPX1045 Dual Adjustable Pulleys China Manufacturer
Compact yet versatile, this EPX1045 Dual Adjustable Pulley provides a complete workout for novice and experienced athletes alike! Dual adjustable pulleys are easy to adjust, making this device suitable for all levels of users.
This stable, multi-purpose pulley ensures a complete workout in just two square meters.
– suitable for rooms with a ceiling height of at least 2.2 m
– Dimensions: L173.4 x W112.2 x H215 cm
– Recommended training room size: L173.4 x W162 cm
– Weight: 321.9 kg
– Shipping weight: 339.9 kg
– Weight block: 2 x 77kg
– 1:2 pulley ratio for smooth operation
– Effective training resistance 2 x 38.5 kg
– Pull-up grip in multiple positions allows for a variety of exercises, making it more versatile
– Counterweight stack completely enclosed by a metal cover, protecting the internal components of the device
– 5cm 31-speed adjustment, one-handed pulley adjustment is smooth, easy to operate
– Accessories provided::
- Triceps rope
- straight bar
- ankle strap
- Waist Belt
- 2 x strap handle
These can be perfectly stored in the Dual Adjustable Pulley!
Dual adjustable pulley system
With the dual adjustable pulley system, you can adjust the resistance to different levels for bodyweight workouts. The device is designed for training small muscle groups and single muscles as well as combining upper and lower body exercises. With the optional shoulder strap accessory, you can also use this device to train your legs. The most common exercise you can do with this device is the standing chest press, but you can also use it for squats and other exercises that involve upper and lower body movements.
The dual adjustable pulley system includes a main cable 12 connected to a first directional pulley 20 . It is also connected to a second directional pulley system comprising a second pair of stationary pulleys 48 and 50 . The first directional pulley is attached to the handle 16 on the upper end of the main cable.
To reduce the mechanical advantage of the secondary movable pulley system, the secondary cable 54 is connected to the bayonet 38 . The secondary cable will move the floating pulley 44 down as the bayonet moves. This reduces the mechanical advantage of the system to about one or two.
The Dual Adjustable Pulley System is a new type of exercise machine that combines cable and pulley technology. Adjustable pulley systems include counterweights, frame, pulleys and cables. The main movable pulley system engages the weight stack through a handle at the first end and a fixed end at the other end. The cables also engage a series of directional pulleys on the counterweight stack.